manufacturer Karl Jaspers GmbH can look back at almost 100 years of company
history and tradition The company was founded by Alois Jaspers. The first years
of the company were hard, due to the financial crisis in 1929 and World War 2.
In March 1945, the factory was almost destroyed entirely. 1967 Karl Jaspers
took over as sole General Manager.
the factory relocated to the industrial park at Dörener Feld.
In 1986 and
1992, Markus and Thomas Jaspers were respectively appointed as General
Managers. Therefore, the company has been family-owned for three generations to
this day. In 1994, the company relocated one more time to the industrial park
Benhauser Feld. After several expansions, we have a warehouse with a capacity
for more than 24,000 pallet and a tank capacity of about 1,000 tons at our
great sorrow, our valued senior director, Karl Jaspers, passed away in 2015.
At our production site in Paderborn 130
employees process more than 20,000 tons of paraffin each year.